By now, pretty much everyone has heard of Invisalign or some form of clear aligners! These aligners have completely changed the way patients view the teeth straightening process. You can achieve the smile you’ve always wanted without the need of wires or brackets. If you’ve been putting off your smile, let Invisalign give you the smile of your dreams!
How Does Invisalign Work?
At your first Invisalign appointment, digital impressions will be taken of your smile. From this, we will be able to show you projected results for your smile by the end of treatment. These impressions will be used to create many sets of aligners that will gradually straighten your teeth. A set will be made for every two weeks of your projected treatment time. These aligners will need to be worn for 22 hours a day to keep your straightening on track. By faithfully wearing your aligners, your teeth will gradually straighten until desired results are achieved. Once you are through with the aligners, a retainer will be made for you to wear.
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign?
- Clear aligners that won’t draw attention during the straightening process.
- Removable aligners that won’t interfere with eating or teeth cleaning.
- Bracket-free aligners that cause less pain and discomfort.
- Less dental visits as sets of trays can be sent home in advance, allowing you to see your dentist on average every 6 weeks.
- Quick, effective results.
If you are interested in Invisalign in Glendale, WI call our office to set up a consultation to find out if Invisalign is right for you! Your dentist will evaluate your smile and let you know if you are a candidate for Invisalign. Call today!